Sease, Gerig & Associates stands ready to help you reach your target audiences with effective messages at precisely the right moment.
Some of our capabilities in the area of communications include:
- Be available as a resource team to officers and the public relations staff to help develop the organization’s external outreach, as well as assisting with internal communications as desired.
- Help the CEO and other senior staff develop and draft public statements as situations may require, along with speeches and/or remarks for public occasions.
- Prepare the client in crisis management and be available in emergency situations on an around-the-clock basis.
- Assist clients by offering training in media and public relations to the CEO and staff members to help prepare them for media situations.
- Develop a social media strategy and plan, which may include: identification of best social media tool for achieving company’s objectives (Twitter/Facebook/Other); development of social media policy/best practices for company; evaluation of social media marketplace according to industry/objectives; development of a social media production calendar; writing of posts / tweets; and social media evaluation.
- Either assist in developing or assuming total responsibility for production of communication tools, including: video production, e-mail marketing, website content, brochures, annual reports, fliers, direct mail pieces, A-V productions, and so forth.
- Either assist or assume total responsibility for all media relations of the organization (locally, regionally or nationally).