At the end of the day, we believe your success is based on a public relations program that builds key relationships with those people and organizations that matter. Sease, Gerig & Associates (SGA) understands the value of personal relationships, and we have strong connections with community leaders.
Some of our capabilities include:
1. Aid the CEO and other senior staff with their involvement in the local community and in stakeholder relationships.
2. Serve as a resource to bring key thought leaders and people of influence together.
3. Problem-solving at the local, state and national levels through timely communication with government leadership (including legislators and regulators).
4. Assist with enhancing the organization’s reputation and establishing a liaison with other organizations and leadership within them – locally, regionally and nationally.
5. Assist with an objective assessment of those areas where the organization can derive maximum benefit from its philanthropic involvement.